Thursday 6 March 2014

RRaw week 2 Tuesday 3rd March Exercise 2b

Growing up i was always close to my mum, being the youngest i was always by my mums side and my dad was either working or sleeping for work.
Then as a teenager i soon learnt my mums true colors. A few years back my mum moved out, this even took a huge toll on my life, my school work and attitude toward anyone was affected in a negative way.
I hated life without my mum.
From then on my dad has been mu only support and that really inspired me to be the person i am today.
Since then I've become really close with my dad, now i see him as a person that lives and works to support his family, hes the kind of person that puts his families needs before his own. My dad has been taking care of his parents since he could. He has taken them to Niue, Wellington, Australia, Tauranga to see there friends and family.
Taking them overseas is only one thing, he also takes them grocery shopping every week, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday, he takes them to there doctors appointments everytime.
My dad pays special attention to his two beautiful nephews Allyhius and Lakoyee. They always call him "Papa" and noone else. There eyes light up when my dad is around, he always takes one or both with him wherever he goes, they really adore my dad, just like me.
Now with only my dad in my life, i am fully dependent of him
I love my Dad

1 comment:

  1. Great start to your blog Kristian. Just make sure you catch up on Week 3a Exercise 3 - Manifesto, and also Week 2b Exercise 2 - Statement of Intent.

    ReplyDelete