Tuesday 25 March 2014

Core Skills (Francess Hansen) Image : Research

My ideas : CANCER

My ideas that i can up with for possible pages:

1. I wanted to identify the common cancers that affect people from around the world
- a collage of mannequins with gaps or crosses or an 'x' on the areas that are affected by cancer
2. Find a way to incorporate the ribbons i.e the Pink and Blue ribbon. Cut out some stencils of ribbons and over lap them on a big canvas, use different colours to represent the different cancers
3. Get pictures of people that have suffered from cancer and paint or photoshop hair on them
4. Take a picture of different wigs, real hair and fake hair, use that as texture
5. Paint a series of pictures of what happens to the cells when cancer is occurring, then i could photocopy that and put some writing over it
6. My own interpretation of cancer, how i feel about, also other people in my class' interpretation of cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment